Monday, July 22, 2013

Day one of HCG/ Day one of stuffing my face

Well today didn't start out well I only had my cup of coffee with some milk and one sweet n low.  plus a bowl of cereal and two clementine's. Then I realized I was going to definitely need to eat a whole lot more in order to not be completely miserable once I jump down to my 500 calories. So I went and got Apollo burger with a soda and fries and mozzarella sticks and I had two cookies. Still I do not think that is enough hopefully the soda, pasta, and gigantic cupcake will help some! So day one and still 29 days to go!! I will kick start this weight loss and see the results I need to see to stay motivated after I stop the HCG!!

Signing Off
Stephanie


P.S congrats to the Will and Kate on the newest royal family member a boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment