Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cruise date 1/12/14 Must Make Wieght

Husband just informed me that he wants to go on another cruise, while I am definitely not complaining; I don't want to look like Shamu on the boat again.  Cruise to Mexican Rivera 2012




  Cruise to West Caribbean 2013 
 
So as you can tell I haven't exactly been losing the weight that I have been wanting to before each cruise!! This year will not be the case I have a 182 days to lose the weight, that means as long as I can lose 2lbs per week I can be at my goal weight of around 160lbs although my goal weight is actually to be back to 145 I can accept that 160 is healthy weight loss for the time period I am looking for!! I am watching what I eat, how much I eat, and trying new healthy alternatives.

Today I walked/jogged on the treadmill for 45 minutes and tried tilapia!! while the walking/jogging was not bad since I read an old genealogy magazine while doing it, the tilapia was a failure (YUCK)!! so any one have any suggestions for cooking tilapia or Cod (that is the other fish I picked up) please let me know!!

Signing off Steph!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment