Monday, July 1, 2013

DAY 1

This is DAY ONE!! on the road to a new me! No longer will I be ashamed that I weigh more than I should, NOPE from now on I will be honest and face my weight like the big girl (no pun intended) that I am!! This all started with planning a trip to Hawaii in a little more than one year. I want that perfect Hawaii vacation body! But recently I have learned that some other health problems have come into play! PCOS Poly-cycstic ovarian syndrome!! To say the least this can get in the way of kicking that extra weight to the curb. So now I am fighting back, in high school I was on the dance team and I received an award one year titled PUSH IT!! I recently found that trophy and I am going to place it in a spot that I can't miss it to remind myself to push through the crap and make a life style change. I am excited for Hawaii, but now I am even more excited to look and feel great every day of the rest of my life. Any suggestions would be fabulous. So far I have started cooking at home for my husband and me and have A) actually started eating breakfast & B) substituted my normal quick breakfast for a low calorie but full of vitamins and other healthy goodies!! DR. OZ has so many smoothie recipes on his site tomorrow I am going to attempt the Green Smoothie with me luck it has more vegies in it than I have eaten in the past like 6 months combined!!

I will get a current picture as soon as I can So each month I will post a new one and we can all hopefully see the difference that Is happening in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment