Monday, July 15, 2013

beating the mean ol' sweet tooth!!!

Today I conquered the mean ol' sweet tooth!! No amount of drinking water or flavored water can curb my sweet tooth. usually I eat a few raspberries and it is good to go for a while, however the rare occasion I actually need chocolate!! I have tried the no sugar chocolate and unless you really want to be sitting on the toilet for hours on end after only three of them your pretty much out of luck. So I went searching for a good low calorie cookie that was chocolate. I found a sugar-crusted chocolate slice cookie that was only 42 calories per cookies, plus I add some frozen berries and it was amazing. the website I got them from was chatelaine.com. I highly recommend these cookies instead of using the sugar they recommended I actually used my no calorie sweetener so there was even few calories to count as I ate these cookies.
I made these cookies small, probably quarter size, so I was able to eat just a few that way I was able to curb the cravings and still not feel quilty for eating more than two of them!!
Well that is all I have for today!! Still exercising and feeling like I should more afterwards (LOL). Today I did walk backwards on the treadmill at a 10% incline for 12 minutes after than my thighs were screaming at me!!


Signing Off

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment